"I Lost My Wife Due To My Weak Fleshly Desires" - Man Laments on Facebook

0

A Facebook user, Michael Williams, has admitted that his marriage ended due to his 'weak fleshly desires."


READ ALSO:  Ayra Starr Speaks on Dating Rema


According to the post he shared on Wednesday, March 1, his wife left him after he suffered a stroke in March 2020.  


“I lost my wife due to my weak fleshly desires, pushed her right out of my life. I thought I wanted to be single but after having a stroke in March of twenty twenty she decided to get out of the relationship but I caused it all. I don't blame anyone but myself and I acknowledge it I was wrong , I'm just wanting to know should I pick up the pieces or leave them where they lay?? Yes I love this woman my wife.” he wrote.


SOURCE @LINDAIKEJISBLOG

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)